- Simplicity of use with similar look and feel to a manual scheduling board
- Simultaneous scheduling of resources with overdue, overloaded, locked and critical path warnings
- Powerful event tracking functionality with ability to view readiness of data, paper, plates etc.
- Effective ‘what if' scenarios to see effects of new equipment or business
- Ability to plan human resource requirements, particularly useful in finishing environments
- Full reporting including available capacity, sold hours, run lists and actual performance
In addition to the main application, the following modules are available:
Functionality to provide visual tracking of key production events.
Online View Module
Allows read-only view of latest production plan in terms of time on unsold hours.
Shop Floor View Module
Provides real-time feedback from Technique Data Collection systems in terms of copies, waste estimated finish time for example. Visually displays planned v actual performance real-time.
Used in scenarios where large numbers of components are being produced. Optimises the
schedule for the best flow of jobs through production, allowing complex jobs to be planned easily.
Additional User Licenses
Further licenses are available to meet the needs of the user base.
Applications: iTechnique | CRM | Sales Enquiries | Estimating | Order Management | Production Scheduling | Business Intelligence | Data Collection | Inventory Management | Job Costing | Customer Portal | Connect