- Full paper inventory management
- Paper and inserts tracked and consumed by roll or skid with full audit
- paper and inserts tracked and consumed by reel or pallet/disc with full audit
- Multi-site, multi-tier location management of materials
- Ability to produce reel labels and track returns with claim facility
- Report on usage, aged stock, returns, adjustments and valuation
In addition to the main application, the following modules are available:
General Inventory Module
Procurement and stocking of general inventory items or services, from plates to outwork requisitioning.
Finished Goods Module/WIP/Despatch
Location management and tracking of work in progress and finished goods items using bar codes. Organisation of finished goods into discrete dispatches. Automatic delivery notes and update of finished goods inventory.
Inventory Scan Module
Module designed for Windows Mobile barcode scanning device utilising wireless LAN connectivity. Enables greater efficiency in the warehouse and on the factory floor with real-time data exchange for queries, receipt, movement and consumption of materials.
Online product ordering system allowing clients to order their products from stock and create replenishment orders.
Additional User Licenses
Further licenses are available to meet the needs of the user base.
Applications: iTechnique | CRM | Sales Enquiries | Estimating | Order Management | Production Scheduling | Business Intelligence | Data Collection | Inventory Management | Job Costing | Customer Portal | Connect